Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gracie-isms

I’d been keeping a list of Gracie quotes awhile ago… I opened it up for a study break and thought I’d just go ahead and publish it for the enjoyment of my relatives who read the blog. If you haven’t met Gracie, you’ve missed out. She’s 5 years old, bossy, hyper, and hilarious. Enjoy!


Natali, is it true that deals are made to be broken?

-Fruit Loops. Hmm. Marissa, would you still eat this cereal if it was just called “fruit”?
-Uh, yeah.
-What if it was called “fruits and vegetables”?

-I don’t want to go to gymnastics tonight.
-Why not? You love to jump and do flips! You’ll get to jump on the trampoline!
-Yeah, but when I got to class I have to do what the teacher says. And that’s not fun for anyone.

Twenty-five?!?!?!? Natali, you were born before EVERYBODY!!!!!

I’m not up to nothin’, ha. Just did my makeup, ha. Wearing my pink and white cowboy boots, ha. Welp. I’m going downstairs.

I do not like Justin Beiber. He sings like a little girl and he is NOT GOOD.

What if I farted that loud? It would be louder than the whole world! Maybe even louder than DAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It would be so gross if I farted like a manly man!

Stated matter-of-factly after I explained that we call sponges because they are modeled after sea sponges and function the same way, and people (like her) who notice and remember everything that happens around them are sponges because they “soak up” everything: I want to be a sponge. A sponge named Squarepants.

-Natali, will you go upstairs and get my water?
-No, you can go get it.
-Puh-lease?! I’m pretty much so thirsty I’m gonna pass out!

-Then Cloee said, “we have a passed out one” or something! Hahahahaha!
-No. I said, “man down”.

Natali, why do you always wear those shirts with buttons on them? I like my shirts better because they’re pretty much just easier to put on.

Have you ever seen me drink with my left hand? That would be really hard and pretty cool. Watch, I’m gonna try it!

Um, we might have to tell daddy when he gets home that my light burned out, because I’m pretty sure he’s the only one who knows how to change it. Ugh, I’m so mad at my light. And I don’t even know if we have any more light bulbs.

We already counted backwards like 100 times, don’t they know how to do it by now?! Oh my gosh, Mickey and Goofy are so stupid! I’m not helping them do it again.

Natali, you kinda look like a boy, but you’re the best sister anyone could ever have! Don’t tell Megan I said that, though… the other day I told her she’s the best.

-I did cartwheels the whole time!
-That sounds fun. I’ve never been able to do a cartwheel.
-What?! Not even when you were five years old?!?!
-Nope, not even then.
-Oh my gosh, Natali. I feel SO bad for you. That’s the saddest story you’ve ever told me.

We had these tacos from this taco truck and they were really disgusting, I mean no, the tortillas were gross, but the rice. Oh. My. Gosh. The rice! The rice was soooo good!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hilarious! I can just picture her saying all these things with attitude :) Cracks me up :)

Megan said...

i need to start writting down all the funny stuff she says when im babysitting her...she says the funniest things. if it were still on she could be on that kids say the darndest things show lol